Mission Workshop | Notch
The Perfect EDC Bag and Organizational Companion
The Notch is a versatile sling that can be worn cross-body, as a hip pack, attached to any of Mission Workshop’s Arkiv® Modular Backpacks, or dropped into a bag as an everyday organizing pouch, making it ideal for daily carry and travel.
The Notch is designed for maximum comfort and mobility and is made from Dimension Polyant X-Pac® fabric and features an ultra-thin laser-cut waist belt. When you're ready to attach it to an Arkiv® pack, the waist belt tucks away neatly, allowing you to fasten it securely using the optional four-piece buckle set for a customized carrying experience.
Multiple pockets, compartments, and a key clip keep your gear organized and easily accessible, while the durable construction ensures that it can withstand whatever your daily needs and travels may bring.
Mission Workshop Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink
- Laser cut Arkiv® compatible back panel
- Dimension Polyant® X-Pac Shell
- TPU-coated nylon liner
- Adjustable hideaway waist/shoulder strap
- Rear Mini U-Lock Holder
- YKK Aquaguard Zipper
- Internal organization for keys, phone, and wallet
- MSRP: $125 | Landing Page | Image Assets
Dimension & Specifications
- External Dimensions at widest points : 9.5" x 6" x 1.75"
- Internal Volume : 1.6L
- Weight : .28kg 9.9 ounces
- Total Maximum Belt Circumference : 49.5"
- Colors: black, gray, yellow, orange
- Carry Options: Cross-body sling, waist pack, Arkiv® module
- Arkiv® Compatible on:
The R2 Arkiv® Field Pack
The R6 Arkiv® Field Pack