Mission Workshop | Vandal
29L-65L EXPANDABLE CARGO PACK
The Vandal backpack features a water-resistant main compartment that can be used in either "roll-top" mode or in the traditional "flap-down" configuration. This pack is constructed using either HT500 high-tenacity yarn or MultiCam Black Cordura 500d.
A key feature of the Vandal backpack is it's ability to quickly double in size from 1,800 cu.in. to 4,000 cu.in. when needed for extra cargo carrying capacity. The Vandal also features multiple weatherproof compartments, urethane-coated zippers, weatherproof materials, and a carbon fiber-reinforced internal frame suspension system. The front zippered pocket fits most 15in laptop computers or any tablet, and a 17in laptop can fit in the rear rolltop compartment.
External Dimensions : 15" x 21" x 6"
Internal Volume (compact) : 1,800 cu.in. (29 L)
Internal Volume (expanded) : 4,000 cu.in. (64 L)
Weight (Empty): 4.4lbs (2Kg)
Body Fabric: Available in HT500 Black & MultiCam Cordura
- Laptop Storage: Zippered pocket fits most 15" laptops and tablets
- Six Compartments
- Roll-Top or Flap-Down closure
- Internal Frame Sheet
- AustriAlpin COBRA™ quick-release buckle machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy, finishes may vary (standard on Black Camo version, optional on other versions)
- Optional Waist Belt - Sold Separately
- Made in the USA from US and imported components
- MSRP $415 | Landing Page | Image Assets
- Mission Workshop Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink