Mission Workshop Cardigan
Redefining A Classic - Built To Endure
With a storied history dating back to the mid-1800s, the Cardigan is a classic and essential piece for everyday wear. MW's effort at “missionizing” the Cardigan centers around a tailored fit and the marriage of two technical fabrics, a favorite softshell from Schoeller and nature’s ultimate technical fabric Merino Wool.
Mission Workshop has previously used Schoeller wb-400 for jackets and as the tops of winter gloves. This 4-way stretch textile repels wind and water and is bonded with the highly breathable Schoeller c_change membrane for adaptability in changing conditions. It is a bluesign® certified fabric and is treated with NanoSphere® for added water and dirt repellency.
For the wool, 100% organic Merino Wool was sourced to dial in the fit, reduce seams and improve its already impressive stretch. The extra fine 19.5-micron wool is known for its softness and temperature regulation while naturally repelling water and resisting odor.
- Bluesign® certified softshell
- Organic Merino Wool
- 4-Way Stretch
- Softshell: Schoeller WB-400
- NanoSphere®, c_change®, bluesign® composition 39% PES, 32% PA, 22% PU, 7% EL
- Wool: Amico Bio 19.5 Micron 100% Organic Merino Wool
- Water repellent
- Odor and stain resistant
- 2 Front zip hand warmer pockets
- 2 Internal open pockets
- YKK 2-way front zip
- MSRP: $270 | Product Page | Image Assets
- Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink