Mission Workshop D21 Down Jacket
The D21 is a high-performance, function-focused down jacket that delivers near weightless warmth in a timeless design. With its light weight, packability and numerous features, it’s fully ready to tackle the cold winter days. The jacket is constructed with a durable 100% nylon mini-ripstop Pertex® shell that is BLUESIGN approved and finished with a water-repellent coating.
With ample storage including 2 handwarmer pockets, 2 zip chest pockets and an internal mesh pocket, the D21 is as functional as it is fashionable. A 2-way front zip and microfiber collar also feature. The D21’s recycled Downlite® insulation and shock cords at the hem and hood ensure heat retention in all conditions. The D21 can also pack down into its front pocket.
- Bluesign® Certified Pertex® shell
- Recycled Downlite® insulation
- Packs down into front pocket
- YKK zippers throughout
- 2 zip handwarmer pockets
- 2 zip chest pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two-way front zip with Hypalon pull
- Soft microfiber collar for comfort
- Adjustable shock cord at hem and hood
- Weight 0.45kg | 750 Down Fill
- MSRP: $365 | Product Page | Image Assets
- Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink