Mission Workshop | Rhake Backpack
Built With Two-layer Weatherproof Construction and an Ability To Hold Everything You Need
The Rhake is built to hold everything you need for work, play, and the occasional overnight. Purpose built pockets designed for your laptop computer, iPad, phone, power chargers, keys, sunglasses, and water bottle.
Additionally, the weatherproof 22-liter main compartment can grow or shrink as needed to hold gear and clothing.
Like all Mission Workshop backpacks, The Rhake is built with two-layer weatherproof construction to keep your gear safe and dry. For added versatility and customization, the shoulder straps are equipped with two Arkiv rails for attaching small accessories, such as weatherproof cell phone pouches which can be found in the Add Accessory slider above.
Available in special edition 500d MultiCam Black with mil-spec AustriAlpin Cobra buckles. Or choose standard issue high-tenacity HT500 in black, grey, or olive featuring US made Duraflex buckles.
Hint: Upgrade your HT500 pack to Cobra buckles using the accessory slider above and choose: The Rhake 1” Cobra Set.
Made by hand in small batches in the USA.
Built to endure.
- 500d MultiCam Black with mil-spec AustriAlpin Cobra buckles.
- Made by hand in small batches in the USA
- Dedicated 10-inch iPad/tablet pocket (accessible from exterior of pack
- Dedicated padded pocket fits all 15-inch and most 17-inch laptops (accessible from exterior of pack)
- MSRP: $ 380 ($465 for special edition with Cobra buckles)