Mission Workshop Reintroduces the Loch Short
7 Pocket All-Purpose Short
The final short release for the summer season, The Loch, is now available.
The Loch combines elements from two of Mission Workshop's best-selling shorts, the Stahl and Traverse, to create a short ideal for day-to-day use yet effortlessly transitions to any warm weather pursuit, whether ride, run, or swim.
The Loch makes the perfect travel short thanks to its lightweight construction, high stretch, and seven purpose-built pockets. Utilizing a US-made mil-spec fabric (Tweave 518C), the Loch is designed for many years of heavy use and activity.
- 4-Way Stretch
- YKK zips throughout
- German-made Prym snaps
- Gusseted inseam for cycling comfort
- Lightweight, water-repellent and fast-drying
- Ultrasmooth Italian seam tape and stitch-less hem
- Dual zip cargo pockets for optimal access on the move
- Four chino pockets with carabiner attachment and knife pocket
- Sewn in California from US-made mil-spec fabric (Tweave 518C)
- MSRP: $178