Mission Workshop Releases the Gradient Glove
3-Seasons of Exceptional Form and Function
Versatility is key with the Gradient glove collaboration with Philleywood. Developed from the long-cuffed Strasse, the length is pared down to cut just above the wrist. This allows a total range of motion for any possible function and guarantees 3-season use from cold days out in the city to long days cycling or exploring the backcountry.
Presale Promotion: Order by midnight on Sunday, 10-15, and receive 15% off with code GRD15 at checkout.
For the ’23 edition, Mission Workshop has selected a color contrast and paired black leather with a classic midnight navy softshell. For the first time, Mission Workshop will offer a size XS for smaller hands.
Like the previous collaborations, the Gradient is handmade in California in numbered batches to create the perfect melding of classic craftsmanship and material technology with practical details to prolong comfort and equip you for the long haul.
The top of the hand utilizes Schoeller®-WB-400 softshell for warmth, breathability, and weather resistance. The 4-way stretch, water, and wind-repelling textiles are bonded with the highly breathable c_change® membrane for adaptability in changing conditions. It is finished with NanoSphere® for extra water and oil repellency.
The palm side is constructed with Pittards® WR100X leather for grip, comfort, and tactile sensitivity. WR100X leather is tanned and treated in the UK to provide water resistance, softness, and durability. As with all Philleywood gloves, each pair is made with meticulous attention to detail & personally inspected before numbering and adding to the batch.
- Touch screen conductivity leather at thumb and index finger for smartphone use without removing gloves
- Light palm/thumb padding stitched to leather for responsive comfort
- Softshell finger panels for superior fit & dexterity
- Leather gussets at the thumb and index finger protect the glove at heavy wear points
- Leather logo pull straps at the cuff with adjustable Velcro finish
- Material Composition:
- Top: Schoeller® wb-400 softshell with c_change® membrane and NanoSphere®
- Palm: Pittards® WR100X water resistant leather
- Made in micro-batches in California
- MSRP: $165 | Landing Page