Mission Workshop Releases Onyx PrimaLoft® Insulated Jacket
With near weightless warmth, the Onyx is a daily staple and the first jacket you grab as the thermostat drops and you head outside. It’s designed to regulate body temperature in intense activities, allowing excess heat and vapor to escape while maintaining a radiant layer of warmth close to your core.
The ultralight and durable 100% nylon shell is produced in Como Italy by the technical fabric mill Olmetex. The fabric is treated with an environmentally friendly C0 DWR (durable water repellent) to help shed light rain and facilitate rapid drying.
Insulated with 40g PrimaLoft® Gold Active+, the Onyx provides warmth without bulk, is breathable, and utilizes 60% recycled fibers: delivering performance without compromise in a wide range of conditions.
Highly compressible, the Onyx is ideal for travel and features a 3-panel hood with cord lock adjustment, two zip-secured hand-warmer pockets, two internal stow pockets, and a two-way YKK front zip.
- Olmetex 100% Nylon Textile Shell
- PFC Free C0 DWR [Durable Water Repellent] Coating
- PrimaLoft® 40g Gold Active+ insulationTwo YKK zip secured hand warmer pockets
- Two-way separating YKK front zip
- Two internal open pockets
- Performance fit – Size up if you are in between sizes
- 3-panel hood with cord lock adjustment
- Made in Vietnam from Italian Textile
- MSRP: $295