Mission Workshop Releases the Atlas: French Chore Coat
Timeless Style, to Stand the Test of Time.
For over a century, the French Chore Coat has been a mainstay in workwear apparel. The new Mission Workshop Atlas coat pays homage to this classic design by using the same 4-way stretch textile that they’ve tested and abused for years on the Mission Jean. To reinforce the high wear areas such as elbows, forearms and shoulders, MW overlaid mil-spec 520E from Tweave. The coat also features four utilitarian bucket-style pockets for quick gear stowage and a tack button front closure that is durable enough to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
Despite its technical evolution, the Atlas coat remains true to the practicality and simplicity of its French workwear origins while incorporating performance fabrics, triple-needle stitching, and a next-generation DWR treatment to repel light rain and expedite drying.
- Stretch-woven twill fabric developed exclusively for Mission Workshop by Mectex M.I.S. in Italy
- 4-way stretch
- Highly breathable + wicks moisture
- Next-generation water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Soft, natural cotton hand
- 4bucket style patch pockets(3 external, 1 internal)
- Triple needle stitching
- Tweave overlay on high-wear areas
- Fiber content: Main Fabric: 55% Cotton / 35% Polyamide / 10% Elastane
- Overlay: 91% Nylon / 9% Spandex
- Made in Brooklyn NYC with Italian and USA-made textiles
MSRP: $325 | Image Assets | Landing Page
Mission Workshop Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink