Mission Workshop Releases the Gradient Glove
Latest Collaboration with Philleywood
Versatility would come to mind first when describing the Gradient - Mission Workshop’s latest collaboration with glove manufacturer Philleywood. Developed from Mission’s classic Strasse series, the length has been pared down to cut just above the wrist, which allows not only total range of motion for any possible function but also guarantees 3-season use from cold days out in the city to long days cycling or exploring the backcountry.
Just like Mission’s previous collaborations, the Gradient is handmade in California in numbered batches to create the perfect melding of classic craftsmanship and material technology with practical details to prolong life and equip you for the long haul.
The top of the hand utilizes Schoeller® wb-400 softshell for warmth, breathability, and weather resistance. The 4-way stretch, water, and wind-repelling textiles are bonded with the highly breathable c_change® membrane for adaptability in changing conditions. It is finished with NanoSphere® for extra water and oil repellency.
The palm side is constructed with Pittards® WR100X leather for grip comfort and tactile sensitivity. WR100X leather is conditioned and treated in the UK to provide water resistance, softness, and durability.
As with all Philleywood gloves, these are made with meticulous attention to detail & are personally inspected before numbering and adding to the batch.
- Touch screen conductivity leather at thumb and index finger for smartphone use without removing gloves
- Light palm/thumb padding stitched to leather for responsive comfort
- Softshell finger panels for superior fit & dexterity
- Leather gussets at the thumb and index finger protect the glove at heavy wear points
- Leather logo pull straps at cuff with adjustable Velcro finish
- Top:Schoeller® wb-400 softshell with c_change® membrane and NanoSphere®
- Palm: Pittards® WR100X water resistant leather
- Made in micro-batches in California
- Mission Workshop Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink
- MSRP: $165 | Product Page | Image Assets