Mission Workshop Releases The Prospect : Power Wool
Mission Workshop has taken their classic hoodie silhouette and combined it with two of their favorite technical fabrics: Polartec® Power Wool and Tweave® Durastretch® 520E to create a versatile and incredibly comfortable hoodie called the Prospect.
The Prospect has 4-way stretch, reinforced pass-through hand warmer pockets, and a 3-panel hood. The Power Wool used on the Prospect has Merino next to the skin to deliver comfort, warmth, and odor resistance. The highly breathable wool utilizes a patented knit that optimizes base layer performance in diverse conditions with advanced synthetics on the outer surface to enhance durability and assist in wicking moisture away from the body.
The Prospect also features Durastretch® reinforcement overlays on the elbows, forearms, and shoulders for extra durability in these high-wear areas. Mission Workshop has abused and tested this fabric for years on the Signal pants and it is without a doubt the toughest 4-way stretch fabric their testers have ever encountered.
- Pass through hand warmer pocket
- 3 Panel hood
- Sustainably and responsibly sourced Merino Wool
- Reinforced overlay panels on elbows, forearms, shoulders, and pocket
- Wicking, Breathable
- Fabric Specs:
- Polartec® Power Wool:
- 47% Wool / 42%Nylon / 11% Spandex
- 231 gsm
- Tweave Durastretch 520E Overlay:
- 91% Nylon / 9% Spandex220 gsm
- 4-Way Stretch
- Naturally odor resistant
- Naturally regulates body temperature
- Made in New York
- MSRP: $255 | Product Page | Image Assets
- Mission Workshop Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink